Risking it ALL
For the Sake of
March 28th - 29th, 2014 Capital City Christian Church 7800 Holdrege St. Lincoln, NE
This year's Kids Conference is excited to present THE Quest! Youth ages 5 -12 are invited to enroll in this two-day program as we engage in captivating drama, songs, Scripture memory, object lessons, hands-on projects and games. Students attending the Kids Conference will journey back in time to medieval history as they join a young boy on his quest for knighthood. Through the lives of valiant mena and women, they will be challenged to serve others and give their lives for the honor and glory of our true King, Jesus Christ.
This program should not be viewed as merely child-care. It is intended to deliver a Bible-based character message in a memorable and fun way. Since a portion of this program will involve age-integrated small groups, families may request that siblings stay together.
- Pre-register and attend the Nebraska Christian Home Educators Assn. (NCHEA) Conference.
- Pre-register/pre-pay for each child by mailing in the registration form OR registering online.
- Submit a signed hard copy of the Medical Release/Permission form prior to registration deadline.
- Submit a signed hard copy of the Indemnification Agreement prior to registration deadline.
- Provide a sack lunch(es) -- no refrigeration is provided.
Parents are welcome to check on their child(ren) at any time. Only a parent or authorized individual may remove a child from the care of the Kids Conference staf. Please remember -- children may NOT accompany parents returning to the daytime NCHEA Conference. Your prompt adherence to the time schedule below is appreciated:
8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. -- Check-in
5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. -- Dismissal (building must be cleared by 5:30 p.m.)
8 a.m. - 9 a.m. -- Check-in
4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. -- Dismissal (NOTE: building must be cleared by 4:30 p.m.)
Registration is $30 for the first child and $20 for each additional sibling.
Direct registration questions to:
Addie Ridge, Registration Coordinator
516 Logan St., Holdrege, NE 68949