Tomorrow's BATTLES are
WON or LOST
by the Choices of Today
April 12 -13, 2013 Capital City Christian Church 7800 Holdrege St. Lincoln, NE
This year's Kids Conference is excited to present VALOR! Youth ages 5 -12 are invited to enroll in this two-day program as we engage in captivating drama, songs, Scripture memory, object lessons, hands-on projects and games. Students attending the Kids Conference will travel back in time to the 1940s and experience the challenges and hopes of this unique period in history. They will be encouraged to make God-honoring choices as they follow the lives and decisions of war-time heroes in this action-packed drama.
This program should not be viewed as merely child-care. It is intended to deliever a Bible-based character message in a memorable and fun way. Since a portion of this program will involve age-integrated small groups, families may request that siblings stay together.
- Pre-register and attend the Nebraska Christian Home Educators Assn. (NCHEA) Conference.
- Pre-register/pre-pay for each child by mailing in the registration form OR registering online.
- Submit a signed hard copy of the Medical Release/Permission form prior to registration deadline.
- Submit a signed hard copy of the Indemnification Agreement prior to registration deadline.
- Provide a sack lunch(es) -- no refrigeration is provided.
Parents are welcome to check on their child(ren) at any time. Only a parent or authorized individual may remove a child from the care of the Kids Conference staf. Please remember -- children may NOT accompany parents returning to the daytime NCHEA Conference. Your prompt adherence to the time schedule below is appreciated:
8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. -- Check-in
5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. -- Dismissal (building must be cleared by 5:30 p.m.)
8 a.m. - 9 a.m. -- Check-in
4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. -- Dismissal (NOTE: building must be cleared by 4:30 p.m.)
Registration is $30 for the first child and $20 for each additional sibling.
Direct registration questions to:
Addie Ridge, Registration Coordinator
516 Logan St., Holdrege, NE 68949